home map travel tales good reads recipes

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Birthday Sale!

It was my birthday this week!
I don't know if it's the fact that I got older...
and am so rapidly leaving my 20s behind...
or that I'm lazy...
but Jeff and I definitely had Nutella Banana Quesadillas for dinner one night.

This after I found an empty jar of Nutella in the cupboard.
It's a running joke in our house that we need to make sure we live like adults.
But on occasion that dorm-life mentality still seeps through.
I also made Key Lime Frozen Yogurt Pops:
Key Lime Pie Frozen Yogurt Pops
Which I cannot wait to try - they are setting in the freezer as I type.
And because I had the sweetened condensed milk open for them, I also made my Rice Pudding.

One of my favourite desserts!
At any rate, to celebrate I have my TpT shop on sale now

Frame courtesy of Clipart Cuties.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. We are starting our countdown for 26 days on Monday, so don't feel bad! Our last day is June 21st!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete