home map travel tales good reads recipes

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Writing Process for Older Grades

Now that we've almost reached the end of the year, it's writing task time again.
With school still in for another month, I hear you asking...
Why the hurry?
That's because instead of counting down to the official last day like most other people in the world, the parents here have already started asking, "So, when can Jimmy stop coming to school?"
We probably won't see many kids past the last day in May.
So we've gotta get our writing done!

I decided to make a set of Writing Process posters with details on each step so students can be self-sufficient working through it.
I call it The Writing Process for Junior/Intermediate Grades.
These will be great, especially since I'm moving up to grade three next year.
{I'm so excited for the change!}
And I've finally made something that Jeff can use in his class, as he's moving down to grade six in our new school!
Plus, I got some super cute new clip art from Jessica Wieble that had to be put it to use straight away :)
JW Illustrations: Clipart, Graphic Design, Cute Clip Art
Click the pictures below to take you to my TpT and have a browse.
{There's a cursive font set and a regular manuscript set.}



Happy writing!
- Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment