home map travel tales good reads recipes

Friday, March 1, 2013

Digraph craft for "wh"

It was a super short week for us - we had three days off for Kuwait National Day and Liberation Day and the break was nothing short of amazing. Don't get me wrong, I love my class and yeah, Kuwait can be a tad boring, but nothing beats sleeping in and lazing around! Also, because we only had two days of school this week, many {and I mean many!} students did not show up at all - so it was pretty lax. Which means that lesson plans were shuffled right on over to next week. 

So next week we will finally get to making these super cute WHales to celebrate our spelling focus, the wh digraph. I can't take credit for this, though, as I found the idea at this super awesome site, Krokotak
I only made up a quick pattern, which you can grab right HERE.


4 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! It's a whale of a good idea!
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!! Thanks for the pattern. My students are going to love it.

    Kathy's First Grade Adventure

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE craft!!!! thanks for sharing. I just found your blog and I am happy to report that I'm your newest follower :)

    Hop over to my place anytime!

    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School
    Win Educational Games Worth $65 Give Away

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, Patty!
    Thanks to all of you, ladies - it's so great to have you along. Off to follow all of you right back!
    - Amanda

    ReplyDelete