home map travel tales good reads recipes

Thursday, July 18, 2013

super simple summer salad recipe

At the cottage we had this amazing salad:
A friend of mine made a delicious oil and vinegar dressing for it...
So delicious I asked her to hand over the recipe.
To which she responded, just Google it; it's on AllRecipes.
And so I did!
Here's that recipe if you want something super fresh and full of flavour to top your spinach:

1/2 cup vegetable oil {I think we used EVOO}
1/4 cup white wine vinegar
1/2 cup white sugar
1/4 tsp paprika
2 Tbsp sesame seeds
1 Tbsp poppy seeds

Whisk all the ingredients together and drizzle on top of your spinach and whatever salad!
{Recipe source}

I topped it with feta after adding this amazing dressing and reserving myself a scoop {since I'm dairy-free}.
Enjoy!

- Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment