home map travel tales good reads recipes

Monday, February 10, 2014

chia pudding

This is my new favourite healthy snack: Chia Pudding.
This one with mango and dark chocolate, but it's delicious naked, too!

Recipe:
1/3 cup chia seeds
1.5 cups milk
2 tbsp coconut syrup (because brown rice syrup is so far impossible to find here and because we unknowingly let our maple syrup go moldy - fyi you can boil the mold right off... who'da thought? But no. Any liquid sweetener will work.)
1/2 tsp vanilla

Shake it all up in a container and put in the fridge. I shook it a few times after that and then let it sit overnight. Yes, it's so great for breakfast!

Our little one is getting big, just like my appetite!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recipe! I just bought chia seeds for the first time... I will try this out! The mango/chocolate version sounds divine!

    PS: I must have missed the memo that you were pregnant! Congratulations!!! You look great :)

    Kate
    EduKate and Inspire

    ReplyDelete